Thursday, September 15, 2011

Sometimes We Are The Same

Sometimes I just feel
I really need to cry
Sometimes there are no reasons
I really don’t know why

Sometimes I just need
To sit alone in solitude
Sometimes I just can’t socialize
It’s just that type of mood

Sometimes I just think
Perhaps I am depressed
Sometimes it just worries me
That my life is such a mess

Sometimes I just say
Things I never planned to share
Sometimes during those moments
I thought you might care

Sometimes things just hurt
It’s an ache deep inside
Sometimes I just can’t explain
Why I feel the need to hide

Sometimes I just wish
For a comforting embrace
Sometimes that is all it takes
For my worries to erase

Sometimes I just wonder
If others know my shame
So I peek into your soul
To find that we are much the same 
---
written 2004

2 comments: