Thursday, December 13, 2012

Gratefuls

There's so much to be grateful for
Even when many things are sad
I can't even count them all
And for that I'm mighty glad.
I just want to write some down
To remember when I forget
So I can thank G-d even when I'm confused
Miraculously, it helps me feel better.
I'm grateful for my gift to write
So I can share my heart with you
I'm thankful for my many friends
Of course that includes you!
I'm so happy for my family
That loves me more than I know
And I'm so grateful for today
Another chance to grow.
Another day to make a difference
In this sad, yet happy world
Another moment in time
A choice that I hold.
---
written 2012

1 comment:

  1. what a great attitude, and what a great reminder. i used to do that and stopped for some reason i don't remember, but when i'm in the gratitude i'm more present, more pleasant, and more alive. thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete