Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My Choice

If I was given the choice to choose
From everyone whom to be
I think from all the many
Frankly- I’d choose me!

At times I feel my life’s extreme
More intense than the rest
Yet I know this is what G-d wants
For me it’s the very best

When G-d places challenges in my lap
I know it’s a package deal-
Together with each obstacle
Comes the strength to heal

More than anything, I do believe
It’s the hardships that make me strong
More than anything, I know it’s true
G-d follows me along

I’m glad I don’t need to choose
From anyone whom to be
I’m just really thankful
That I am good old me
---
written 2003

3 comments:

  1. really beautiful, and exactly what i needed to hear right now.
    thanks. more power to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Devorah, you have a gift

    ReplyDelete