Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Lost In Space

I'm slowing down, forgetting
Why I've come down this path
I've forgotten where I'm going
What is it that I need
I'm distracted by all these colors
That my eyes seem forced to see
I'm confused by my dreaming
Of what I think I want
I'm so torn by my fantasy
How can I not play along
But I manage to stop completely
I attempt to clear my mind
I start to wonder what happened
I've been possessed from inside
Now where should I go
How can I get back my lost time
I'm struck with my guilt
Reality does not rewind
---
written 2011

1 comment:

  1. so cool, inspiring, awesome...your an amazing writer...ur poetry expresses some of my deepest emotions that i feel not many others experience to such a degree of intensity! thank you so much for helping me understand myself better and relate to you and everyone! keep up the gr8 work!

    ReplyDelete